YMMF fundraising Dinner for artsakh refugees

On October 18th, 2023, we hosted the heartwarming YMMF Fundraising Dinner in the vibrant ambiance of Lusin Armenian Restaurant in Mayfair, London. We partnered with GinVino and Lusin to transform the evening into a beacon of hope for refugees from Artsakh.

In response to the recent humanitarian crisis in Artsakh, we redirected our efforts to providing essential aid for over 100,000 displaced refugees. Their resilience following a 10-month blockade and war inspired us to act with urgency and compassion.

The evening included a delicious three-course dinner, paired with Armenian wines from GInVino and a speech from our Chair, Sarkis Mazmanian.

We’re thrilled to announce that we were able to raise an impressive £6,000. This remarkable achievement would not have been possible without the generosity of our guests and the support of GInVino and Lusin.

Of the funds raised, 49.5% will directly benefit Artsakh refugees by providing critical humanitarian assistance, while the remaining 50.5% will empower their educational pursuits.